• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post "Wicker Basket Made of Bamboo" rejected

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...I just read that my post for Wicker Basket been rejected because of technical issue.  And the link drove me here...so my question is, can you be more specific about the issue, so I can fix it. Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It its all about focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All have a DOF issue, resulting in part of the object being in focus and part out of focus. White Balance seems to be off in several as well - too blue/gray, perhaps because you shot in front of a window with full shade. The shadows are too dark in some cases, also. A reflector or second light source would have helped. Had these not been rejected for "technical issues" I suspect that some may have been rejected as "too similar".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, there's not much wow factor here. Good composition, technique and lighting are key parts of successful Stock Photography.  Compare yours with other Stock Contributions to see what your competition is doing.

See these related links.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's face it, it was probably an easy decision to reject, because the many faults in the pictures. What did strike me at the first sight was the big white background space. There is not much suspense in having have of the space eaten up with nothing. 

But such a clean white also let's me think that you tried to do cut out work. It is very difficult to do that at the quality required for Adobe stock, even on the most simplest geometric figures. Your work is definitly not the best: 6392452B-23F2-48DB-8C74-DE15102E719D.jpeg

especially as the material does not provide for straight lines as you well see in the foregrond.

And indeed, submitting so many pictures of the same object will get a refusal on "similar item", when the first 2 would have been accepted. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines