• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poster frames for Video contribution

Engaged ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know it has been already asked but we are nearly in 2021 and the adobe stock portal has still not the option to choose the poster frame for clips uploaded. This is a huge mistake and I guess easy to solve. For example I create a clip that goes from darl to light and the foster frame is a black frame because they pcked up the first frames 😞 So how are clients going to pick up a black frame. 

First sight is everything and if the poster frames don't look good your clip will be out of luck becoming a good seller. 

Please create the ability to let us choose and change for what already onlyne the poster frame. All the other agencies have this feature for a reason. It would benefit all of us, Adobe Stock,sellers and buyers. A real win win.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then why don't you add your own still shot/poster to the first frame of your video before rendering it?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a number of reason. First because it is weird no have a jump from the first to the second frame if it is totally unrelated. Second because it is extra work that will be not accepted by any other agencies that accept video files. As far as I know Adobe Stock is not exclsuive so we have to ceate files that have to be accepted by other agencies. 

The easy thing to do is that Adobe lets us decide which poster frame we want in an easy way in the same way we can add metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right and it would be nice to have a correct teaser picture. However, for some reason unknown to us, Adobe seams to have a problem implementing this.

Calling in @MatHayward  for comments on this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines