Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problèmes techniques

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tout le monde,

Certaines de mes photos ont été refusées pour problèmes techniques.

Pouvez-vous me dire quels sont les problèmes svp ? Histoire que je m'améliore au moins 😞

Merci à vous,

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the images have an ICC profile. You should use the original profile (P3) and convert it to sRGB before uploading. If someone opens an untagged picture, the colors can deviate extremely from the original. In addition, details are missing. If you zoom in to 200%, it looks grainy and lumpy.

I would also advise you to edit the pictures with Lightroom - not with Instagram ;-). Lightroom for the iPhone is available free of charge in the App store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only looked into 5386. If you look at 100% at your image, you see in the background artefacts, that should not apear: 6ADF9365-4D36-4FC4-B946-4050B44F4746.jpeg

This happens when overprocessing pictures, probably taken with small sensor cameras.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines