Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème photos refusées / acceptées

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis mes 2 dernières soumissions je suis surpris par rapport aux photos qui sont acceptées ou refusées. Des photos que j’ai soumis sans trop y croire car de qualité à peine acceptable et que j’aurais refusé si j’étais modérateur Adobe ont été acceptées (photos de la chèvre avec une poule sur le dos et des gréements) et à l’inverse d’autres de meilleure qualité ont été refusées (photos du chat derrière des cordages et du mur de pierre avec des coulées de rouille). J’ajoute que la photo du chat derrière des cordages est l’une des 3 photos que j'ai présenté pour passer le contrôle de qualité pour être admis chez Alamy.

Quelqu'un aurait une explication ?

Since my last 2 submissions I’m surprised by the photos that are accepted or refused. Some photos that I submitted without really believing in them because of their barely acceptable quality and that I would have refused if I were Adobe moderator are accepted (photos of the goat with a hen on its back and of the rigging) and on the contrary others of better quality are refused (photos of the cat behind the ropes and of the stone wall with rust). I add that the photo of the cat behind the ropes is one of the 3 photos I submitted to pass the quality control to be admitted by Alamy.

Does anyone have an explanation?

https://ibb.co/ThZ2zJG 

https://ibb.co/QJ1Sy92 

https://ibb.co/0Y9DSYP 

https://ibb.co/ZXgLV6w 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Du point de vue qualité, effectivement je suis de ton avis. Je ne peux expliquer ceci qu'avec un surzèle d'un modérateur. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

DSCF9994.jpg - cat's white paw might be a blown highlight 

By @Jill_C

No.

Abambo_0-1671555941781.png

You could lift the shadows. I would crop differently, but that's it.

20100727-2.jpg - blown highlights, I would also question the commercial appeal

By @Jill_C

This one should have got a straight refusal because of the artefacts in the image. The blown out highlights are here secondary. Companies love pictures of sailboats as team building metaphors. So, the commercial value is not that bad, despite the mess. 😉

DS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the refusal reason?

Nb. when posting here, do not post multilanguage messages. The translation works well, but gets confused with multilanguage messages.

Nb2: it's tiring to click those links and getting redirected to a website, you don't know. Add your pictures here, either by using the image icon Abambo_0-1671380292907.pngor by using the Drag & Drop zone:

Abambo_1-1671380373440.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Le refus était pour "problèmes de qualité". Si j'ai téléchargé mes 4 photos sur imgbb c'est que je voulais montrer les fichiers originaux que j'ai proposé, mais 2 d'entre elles dépassent le maximum autorisé de 10024 Ko par image. Mais apparemment ça marche quand on les fait glisser ici :

Capture d’écran 2022-12-19 à 11.27.10.png

Bien compris pour la traduction des messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En fait les photos on été réduites automatiquement, je suis désolé mais elles ne sont visibles à 100% de leurs qualité qu'avec les liens imgbb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Du point de vue qualité, effectivement je suis de ton avis. Je ne peux expliquer ceci qu'avec un surzèle d'un modérateur. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour ta réponse, je vais voire comment ça se passe pour mes prochains posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSCF2882.jpg - underexposed shadows 

DSCF3089.jpg - center of wall not sharply focused 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Jill_C

No.

Abambo_0-1671555941781.png

You could lift the shadows. I would crop differently, but that's it.

By @Jill_C

This one should have got a straight refusal because of the artefacts in the image. The blown out highlights are here secondary. Companies love pictures of sailboats as team building metaphors. So, the commercial value is not that bad, despite the mess. 😉

DSCF3089.jpg - center of wall not sharply focused 

By @Jill_C

I think the image is pin sharp. I guess you looked at the picture via the browser. I would add some contrast to the lower part of the image, however.

Abambo_1-1671557290782.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour vos réponses détaillées

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock has different quality standards from Almay, Getty, Shutterstock, etc...  You can't compare apples with oranges.

Adobe Stock has 160 million assets from various sources.  Some are curated from partner agencies others were grandfathered in from Fotolia after the merger.    If you wish to get feedback about a rejected image, post the full size image here for us to see along with the reason for rejection.

In the meantime, read your Stock Contributor User Guide.  These links are important.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui je sais que chaque stock a ses propres critères de sélection et je n’aurais pas dû me référer à Alamy.

Pourtant je reste surpris : je poste mes photos sur Adobe stock depuis septembre seulement mais je pense avoir compris les standards de qualité, au maximum 5 photos sur 25 sont refusées et souvent pour un problème d’autorisation que je ne possède pas. Mais pour mes 2 dernières soumissions c’est l’inverse, la majorité de mes photos sont refusées pour « problèmes de qualité » alors que certaines, comme je l’expliquais dans mon message précédent, sont de meilleure qualité que d’autres qui sont acceptées.

Je n’arrive pas à poster 2 des 4 images car elles font 12,1 et 28,9 Mo, auriez-vous une solution ?

Merci.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines