Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problème technique

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

pourriez vous me dire quelle est le probleme tchnique a l origine du refus ? 

(j sais bien que la luminositée est pas top mais les conditions pour shooter etaient pas au top ) 

Cordialement

red120130728_535.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

The focus is not sharp, there are blownout highlights (on the top of the paws), and the shadows are underexposed. Composition could have been improved by backing up or zooming out to get more of the subject in the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Hi @Nikko Pictures , you are correct that lighting / exposure is the main technical issue here.  The shadows need to be lifted and unfortunately there are some blown out highlights, especially noticeable in the dog's paws.

red120130728_535a.JPG

You can also see chromatic aberration (purple fringing) along the top of the paw.

Another consideration is the composition.  It would have been better to get a bit more space above the dog's ears.

I understand your comment about not having ideal lighting situations wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

I think the focus can be sharpened but thge blown out highlights are a major problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The focus is not sharp, there are blownout highlights (on the top of the paws), and the shadows are underexposed. Composition could have been improved by backing up or zooming out to get more of the subject in the frame.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nikko Pictures , you are correct that lighting / exposure is the main technical issue here.  The shadows need to be lifted and unfortunately there are some blown out highlights, especially noticeable in the dog's paws.

red120130728_535a.JPG

You can also see chromatic aberration (purple fringing) along the top of the paw.

Another consideration is the composition.  It would have been better to get a bit more space above the dog's ears.

I understand your comment about not having ideal lighting situations when taking the photograph.  Unfortunately in stock photography all the matters is the end result regardless of how hard we have to work to get it.

I hope this helps.  Best of luck in your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the focus can be sharpened but thge blown out highlights are a major problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much, they are always difficult to detach themselves from the sentimental value of a photograph and take the necessary step back. you are right your comments help me a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines