• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem synching Fotolia with Adobe Stock – Account already in use?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anybody else has trouble synching their old fotolia account with adobe stock? 

whenever i try to connect my account i get a pop-up saying "the selected account is already in use" (see picture attached, the message in german is "das ausgewählte konto wird bereits verwendet". 

Resetting password/user name and using a different email-adress with my adobe id did not fix the issue. 

can it be a bug? 

help is very much apreciated! 

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and can't access my Adobe account. Says I need to synch with my Fotolio account first. Can someone at Adobe help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, recently my images migrated by Fotolia are unavailable, I believe it was due to the time that expired.
Can someone help me?
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, it's been a very difficult year, and I would like to be able to count on these images and assets for longer 😞

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for additional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No coinsegui. They send me to talk here at the Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not make it. They send me to talk here at the Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You filled out the contact us form at the bottom of the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de Tela 2020-10-13 às 16.38.55.png

For knowledge, Adobe responded on the case 😞

"I really regret the situation, and we would like to be able to assist you further, but since it was a transfer, and there is no active license, there is no way to include more licenses or extend the term of use, it is limited even to one year. 

I am sorry for my English, I am Brazilian, I am going through a very hard phase due to the pandemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did contact standard Adobe customer support. You need for ccontributor related problems to contact the stock contributor support. I know it's confusing, but standard support will help you with anything except contributor problems. Please follow the advice of Mat and If that does not help follow the advice of EBQ. If that does not gelp, update here. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message you have quoted indicates you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock. This can only be done once. Instead of attempting to create a new account, go back to the landing page at contributor.stock.adobe.com and sign in with the Adobe ID. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines