• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem uploading zipped vector file to Stock

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uploading a vector file to Adobe Stock and am getting an upload error. The file is saved properly with a jpeg file that is 3000 x 5600 pixels and both EPS and jpg files are in one zipped file. I have checked the Illustrator file to make sure that there isn't any errors. I also uploaded successfully other files at the same time with success and they are similar in design and all created and saved the same method, at the same time.

Why is this one not loading?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I can preview your JPG but I can't see the other attached file.  What type of file was it?

Please refer to the Vector Requirements below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements...

NOTE:  Max file size is 45MB for AI, EPS and SVG submissions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Nancy

Thank you for checking the file.

Now I know that the jpg file is fine since you were able to read it. The other file that you could not read is an eps.

I resaved the eps file and I have attached the file.

The eps file should be okay since the other files I uploaded were accepted and the one in question is similar.

thank you

jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsers don't support EPS files so don't even bother posting them here.  This user-to-user forum supports JPG, PNG and GIF images only. 

Speaking personally, I have no use for EPS.  It's a zombie file type that nobody uses anymore.  I only purchase vectors in AI or SVG file type. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh, didn't know about eps files.

thanks

jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines