Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with activating bonus Adobe CC

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have a problem. I am one of the authors of Adobe Stock. There is a bonus program for those authors who sell more than 150 works during the year. They can subscribe to one of a yearly Adobe Creative Cloud’s programs. I subscribed to After Effects by the end of the 2020 year result. It is still valid. This year 2021 I exceeded the threshold of 150 sales and I would like to subscribe to Adobe Illustrator. The problem is when I follow the instruction to the booking procedure the site doesn’t’ offer the opportunity to choose the program. How can I book a bonus subscription to Adobe Illustrator? Can I have bonus subscription to 2 different programs at the same time?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As indicated on the page linked below:

• Bonuses2 will be determined in January 2022, and codes issued in February 2022. Note, that updates to these guidelines may occur. Please check this page for any changes.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

You can choose only one of the options:

• 150 – 4,999 downloaded qualifying assets: Choose your one-year complimentary plan by selecting one of these options: Creative Cloud Photography (20GB), Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, or After Effects.
Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have bonus subscription to 2 different programs at the same time?

By @Alla5D1F

You probably can, but the problem is the timing. You won't get your redemption code before 2022.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I already have my code! But I can't choose application. Only use this code to prolongate After Effect subscribe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MatHayward,

Do you know what's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Alla5D1F ,

you aren't Mat Hayward from Adobe are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??? Well no. I'm a contributor, who doesn't know English well enough to understand there to find answers to my quetions on "adobe help". And after 3 days of  convesetion whith support nobody even undestand wich problem I have. How does it possible, that they don't even know about bonus subscriptions for contributors? Anyway, thank you for your help. 🙂 I decided to wait until 2022 year when my previous subscription ends and try again. And now to pay for several months. Sorry if I sound rude, too difficult to chose words in a foreign language 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Alla5D1F,

Use your native language.  This forum can translate languages.  See screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines