• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the contributor page

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My contributor page looks like a white screen.Chrome,Opera,Firefox.Cleared cach and history.All browser extensions disabled. Thank you for any help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Hello !
I tried to access the Adobe Stock Contributor home page on two PCs :
The 1st uses : Windows Vista/Google Chrome (my working hardware)
The 2nd uses : Windows 7/Google Chrome
I obtained a white screen on both.
Anyway, I updated Google Chrome on the 2nd PC, and then got the expected result: contributor home page opened !
Unfortunately, I can't update Google Chrome on my 1st PC (with Vista), because Google doesn't provide anymore updates for Chrome under Windows XP/Vista.
Adobe has certainly made c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and confirmed that everything is in good working order on our part. 

Some countries can block our IP address and prevent their citizens from accessing certain sites. Try to access the contributor portal using a VPN if possible and let us know if that does the trick for you.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Like Valentina, I can't access to my Adobe Stock Contributor homepage for a few days now. I get only this white screen too.
Can you check my account and help me ?
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I also have a white screen when opening my Adobe contributor page what can you suggest has happened I have had no issues since becoming a contributor can you help please

Thanks

Dennis Debono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Unfortunately,using vpn didn't help to solve the problem.I still can't access to my contributor page.Can you help me?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yes I also tried changing to a VPN and still have the same problem nothing but a white screen? like you really struggling cant access my contributor page and can't afford another computer hope Adobe do their best to help us.

Dennis Debono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

There is definitely a problem with the contributor page. I do not have white screen, but I can't submit files, plus there is more of what I told you about on my dashboard page. I do submit a ticket and is wating for replies.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a short lived issue with the site last night that was pushing files from being submitted, back into the "new" queue instead of "in review." That was quickly identified and corrected so it is a completely separate issue. 

There is not a known, system wide issue with a white screen. If you are experiencing this even after trying a VPN, please submit a ticket by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Thank you,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !
I tried to access the Adobe Stock Contributor home page on two PCs :
The 1st uses : Windows Vista/Google Chrome (my working hardware)
The 2nd uses : Windows 7/Google Chrome
I obtained a white screen on both.
Anyway, I updated Google Chrome on the 2nd PC, and then got the expected result: contributor home page opened !
Unfortunately, I can't update Google Chrome on my 1st PC (with Vista), because Google doesn't provide anymore updates for Chrome under Windows XP/Vista.
Adobe has certainly made changes in the source code that make it incompatible with former versions of navigators (Chrome at least...)

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Thanks for the update guess the only solution is to upgrade computer to the latest version of Windows in my case, shame Adobe couldn't prewarm contributors that this would happen with older versions of Windows. 

Thanks again for the time you spent on solving the issue and letting us know

Den

Dennis Debono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Den,

Keeping your system up to date is very important since Microsoft does provide security patches for OS for a period of time then stop. I do not remember exactly how long, but it does not exceed a decade. These security patches are important to restrict hacking. It would be surprising to me if Microsoft is still supporting Windows 7 since they have a few years back offered free upgrade of 7 and 8 to 10, of which there have been a couple of Windows 10 builds since. I know Microsof stopped supporting XP almost if not a decade ago. I would expect that support for Vista has stopped also. I would suggest you try as soon as you can to upgrade to Windows 10 since I believe who have not stopped supporting 7 as yet, might soon do so. Software technology is dynamic and hard to keep up with, but there is still the need to try as best we can since we will basically get left behind.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys just tried to open my Contributor account expecting the usual white screen and guess what the page has opened correctly, I have done nothing on my system but at the moment were back on track. Check your systems hope your all as happy as me.

Den

Dennis Debono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Also back on track Dennis!!! My old working station (Vista/Chrome) is opening back the contributor page!
I also wanted to share the information but you've been the first!

Thanks to Adobe for having made backwards changes (if so).
Yes, this day is really an happy day!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying and great to know you're also back on track, wonder
what the problem was? hope we don't have it again at least we're ok for
now 😁
All the best with your photography 👍
Den
Dennis Debono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. Totally white page. My computer is up to date, and everything worked fine the day before yesterday. It's no VPN issue, and since many contributors have this problem this week, it must be something general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @LvdVliet ,

If your Adobe page is not back as yet please send an e-mail report to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines