Exit

Problem with upload vectors

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, Im new at the stock so Im wondering, why Adobe Stock didnt
approved my infographic vectors. Some folks said that infographics is
popular thing.. Its about quality or what?
Or can you tell me what content is popular the most right now?07_Atoms.jpg12_Square-refelction.jpg13_Rectangles-with-arrow.jpg09_Line-circles.jpgBack-to-school.jpg

This is some of my vectors, what do you think?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe rejected it, they gave a reason. Please share the reason exactly - don't make us guess please! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Still the same reason. Non-Compliant vector. "Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your vector. Unfortunately, we found that it doesn't meet our needs."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, did you originate all the original graphics elements? That, is, did you draw from nothing the pencils, scissors, rulers, gears, light bulbs, clocks, chessmen...? Or did you use existing clip art, stock, samples, templates, logos, fonts...? And of course did you remove your signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course i used original. All the elements used in the graphics are my creation. Do you think that signature at the bottom of vector may be problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly, you are not allowed signatures. That would make it non-compliant. Please carefully read all the rules, it will save you a lot of time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "of course"... we do not know your work, and some people have believed they could sell an info graphic which just combined a few symbols they found in fonts... So we have to ask. Hope it goes well once the signature is removed. Not sure if you will need to sign an IP release as the artist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I´ll try and let you know if it was a problem. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines