• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with withdrawing a money

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to withdraw money from Adobestock, but I only have an option to choose between Skrill and Paypal. Not for  Payoneer. I want to withdraw money on payonner account. I am not Us citizen, and it has passed 45 days from my sale, also I have validated tax form.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use payoneer in your case. Only skrill or PayPal. No other option I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must be possible because my friends from my country that are also contributors here on Adobe, withdraw money to their Payonner account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the country you are located and what is the country that is shown with your account?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serbia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I have several friends from Serbia who are contributors on Adobe and who withdraw money to their Payoneer account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is from Adobe 'Get Paid' :

Requesting payments at Adobe Stock

You must have a valid PayPal, Payoneer, or Skrill account to receive funds. You can set up your chosen account as part of the payment request process. Payoneer is initially only available for contributors outside of the United States who receive payments in USD currency, which includes contributors from South America, South Korea, South Africa, Australia, Russia, and Ukraine. See Payoneer FAQ for information on how to set up your account. We look forward to expanding the availability of the Payoneer feature to the rest of the world in the near future.

Do you get paid in US currency?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines