• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problema técnico, pero no lo veo

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, ¿cómo están todos? Soy nuevo en adobe stock y lo primero que haces es rastrillar todo el disco en busca de contenido, tengo estas dos imágenes como otras que no entiendo porque fue rechazado problemas técnicos algo así pero no veo la razón. por cierto tengo un Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro que a veces porque no tengo una cámara profesional uso un teléfono celular. que no es cualquier teléfono celular. y no sé si aceptan imágenes de teléfonos celulares. Estos dos rechazados están con el teléfono celular.

navidad2020_66 - copia.JPGjoanivan-3 (2).jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Cell phone pictures are accepted, however they are vetted with the same criteria as other pictures from the greatest and most expensive professional cameras.

Now for the defects:

The first one has a bad composition. That alone would lead to a refusal. However, your camera lens also produces some artefacts, notably chromatic aberration.

Abambo_0-1616168511096.png

It's present on multiple objects.

The second image has serious quality flaws, like excessive noise and washed out details. And I do not think that the subje

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joan5C5C.,

Adobe Stock Customers expect the best visual and technical quality.  Purchased images are frequently used in million dollar commercials, large print ads and billboards as well as video.  See links below.

Before you submit images ask yourself these questions.

• What is the image?
  • Would I buy this image?
  • What would I use it for?

If the answer to any question is "I don't know,"  it's not right for Adobe Stock.

I won't tell you not to use a mobile phone to take pictures because they are convenient and easy to use.  But you must work harder to get decent quality images.  Some post editing in Photoshop or Lighroom is usually necessary.  See link below for more tips.

https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Create-Passive-Income-With-Stock-Photography-On-Your-Mobile-...

Hope this helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo he enviado fotografías tomadas con iPhone y las han aceptado, igual algunas me las han rechazado, pero supongo que es por la calidad de la fotografía, no siempre cumplen con los requisitos porque deben poderse utilizar en impresión. No me atrevo a hablar sobre la calidad de los celulares Xiamoi, sin embargo, te sugeriría que investigues si los megapixeles que promete son reales o son generados por software, si es así, es probable que por eso hayan sido rechazadas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muchas gracias  estimado.  por su comentario  es tal como me dices  algunas fotos  hechas con el smarphone fueron aceptadas y otras no    el Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro que tengo es de 108 megapixeles  y en modo Pro guarda las fotos en formato RAW  es un buen equipo  muchas veces cuando no andamos con la camara profesional.  vemos algo interesante y agarramos el smarphone y decimo esto me puede servir para stock.  que lastima que no tengo encima la camara profesional y bue  seria de mucha ayuda.  poder usar el smarphone   mucha gracias por tu comentario. voy a prestarle mas atencion a la hora de hacer foto especialemente para stock    probare el modo manual..     gracias..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cell phone pictures are accepted, however they are vetted with the same criteria as other pictures from the greatest and most expensive professional cameras.

Now for the defects:

The first one has a bad composition. That alone would lead to a refusal. However, your camera lens also produces some artefacts, notably chromatic aberration.

Abambo_0-1616168511096.png

It's present on multiple objects.

The second image has serious quality flaws, like excessive noise and washed out details. And I do not think that the subject is in focus. And there is an overexposed part in the upper-left corner.

Abambo_1-1616168766613.png

In addition, it has been "colour flattened" which is a great filter effect, but you should not apply those to the pictures. The buyer can easily apply those, if he wants.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Joan5C5C ,

The first framing is not completely in focus. The forefront is out of focus while the back seem sharp.

The second image has a serious white balance issue. The green is not green. That need to be corrected. As said, it's noisy and too much is out of focus.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines