• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas técnicos pero yo en estas fotos no soy capaz de darme cuenta que le pasa.

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola amigos, necesito vuestra ayuda proque no me doy cuenta cual es el problema de estas fotos .

Ustedes sabran porque ?

desde ya muchas gracias por vuestro tiempo 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the DOF in both images might have been too shallow since the hand and pepper are not entirely in sharp focus. You also have a few small areas of blown out highlights. I do like the composition and think this setup has potential with some minor tweaks.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En mi ordenador tiene muchiosimo detalle , el cual la foto que subi en este foro perdio nitidez. voy a subir un zoom de la imagen de la amno y ustedes comparen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are hard ones. It may be that you used a light source pouring a blueish light on your plates.

Abambo_0-1629235906005.png

3371 could be sharper. 3344 could be better framed.

I would probably try to weaken the reflections a little and doing some contrast enhancement, especially at the local level (texture and clarity in Lightroom/Camera Raw) and may be adjusting the exposure and related parameters.

And then I would try resubmitting. You certainly got a very picky moderator.

May be one of the colleagues sees more...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Abambo, un placer siempre hablar contigo. Con respecto a  la foto 3371 en mi ordenador , en lightroom, lo veo super nitido al 200% , puedo ver perfectamente la nitidez del anillo , hasta la gotia del pimiento rojo, como tambien la gotita en el filo superior del cuchillo. Y con la foto 3344 es verdad que se colo esa luz azulada que sera la ventana o alguna fuente de luz que no se controlo. 

A que llamas mas enmarcado? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are complaining at a very high level here. With pictures like this, you really have to search to find something that could have displeased the moderator.

2021-08-18_00-17-18.png

If I assume that a buyer wants to use the picture to put it in a picture frame in a book, his options to change the cropping of the picture are very limited because you actually have hardly any reserves from all 4 sides. Ideal if the picture fits exactly in the frame, but usually this is never the case. In the worst case, the buyer even has a dilemma if he has to add the bleed at the bottom, then there is little left over from the hand. The pepperoni (?) at the top left is simply cut off at the tip. This is a bit unattractive if the picture is to be used like this. The tomato at the top left is "stuck" to the edge. That may also be very awkward. The free space on the board, on the other hand, is very convenient if you need to accommodate some text. As I said, this is complaining at a high level.

I would tone down the highlights a bit, especially where they are massive. If you are satisfied with the sharpness of the image and have done your homework (critical observation at 100%), this is probably the only thing that can be "improved" accordingly.

It may also help to raise the (local) contrasts a little. For everything else: close your eyes and get through it. The next moderator may have a better day.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with @Jill_C . Adittionaly, the second photo is cropped to tight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines