• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas Técnicos - Primera sesión

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días a todxs! Y muchas gracias de antemano!

El domingo hice una doble subida del mismo material, que está adjunto, a dos plataformas de stock. Una de ellas Adobe Stock. En la otra me aceptaron 5/9 fotos y los motivos me hicieron ver qué puedo mejorar para la siguiente. Aquí, en Adobe Stock, me rechazaron toda la sesión. En cada una de las fotos pone problemas técnicos. Ustedes que opinan?

Deseando todo lo mejor!

Un saludo

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

The second photo needs a little more sharpness, the background needs cleaned up and the photo is too sharpley cropped.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

1st photo: The focus area is very narrow and the entire photo looks very distorted.
Third Photo is not well focused

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kolombo Castro , the images you uploaded here seem to be small versions.  We would need to see the original images you uploaded to Adobe Stock to give you an evaluation.  Sometimes technical issues can only be determined when viewing at 100%.  Also, just post 1-3 of the images you would like reviewed.  It's easier to offer feedback on a few at a time rather than all 9 at once.  🙂

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob!
Thank you very much for the reply! Indeed, I uploaded the photos in low quantity and facilitate downloading. But you are absolutely right, to evaluate them well I upload the originals.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second photo needs a little more sharpness, the background needs cleaned up and the photo is too sharpley cropped.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Ralph!

I take these comments to learn and continue uploading photos with better quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st photo: The focus area is very narrow and the entire photo looks very distorted.
Third Photo is not well focused

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Marianne!

I take these comments to learn and continue uploading photos with better quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines