• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems adding personal Info to my profile.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the contact information, I cannot add my city or country for my address. Those fields are shown but unselectable. Is this going to be fixed or does this have something to do with waiting for photo of my ID getting approved?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

I took a look at your account and see you never completed the process when you originally set it up at Fotolia. As a result, your account was invalid. I have corrected the issue and force validated your contributor account. You should now be able to access it and make any necessary changes.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can change those information, so yes, you could have to wait until you are confirmed. As this happens only once, I can not remember what happened to me at that time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a look at your account and see you never completed the process when you originally set it up at Fotolia. As a result, your account was invalid. I have corrected the issue and force validated your contributor account. You should now be able to access it and make any necessary changes.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt

Unless somehow I am doing something wrong I still cannot update my info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and see you updated your information after you sent this most recent post. It appears you are all set. If you are still having trouble, please contact support directly.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. can you add me to your list also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. can you add me to your list also?

By @shirley225623120645

Did you read the thread? Did you set up an incomplete Fotolia account?

If you have trouble with your ID, please contact contributor support to get a solution. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines