• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Public Profile View, Portfolio and Videos are not showing anymore

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm new to the adobe stock contrubiting and so far i had 3 approved videos on my profile. when yesterday i checked, i could see them when i click the "see my public profile" button or when i click filename. but now for unknown reason, i cant see them anymore. i can see them on my dashboard, but when i click those buttons i mentioned, i'm getting "page not found" error. What should i do, or is it just a temporary issue that happens usually?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i checked just a couple minutes ago again twice and at first it seemed to be fixed by itself but now i'm still having same issue. good thing is my public profile is back, but files are appearing and dissappering from public view. i also cant find my videos on search (yes im using keywords)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reach out to Stock Contributor Support.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after contacting with support, my problem seems to be fixed. thread can be closed, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines