• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properly handling property release from unknown artist

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a series of images flagged for needing object -> property release forms. My problem is that it was a one of a kind item I got 10+ years ago from an old street vendor thousands of miles from where I now live. I understand the need for the release and I'm not questioning that, but assuming I can't find her, I'm guessing I won't be able to have the submissions come out of their hold. If so, is there a way to get them deleted? Cheers!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

So it's actually really easy. Once the moderation team has requested the release, you can edit the submission via the "Correct and Submit" button, and then delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's actually really easy. Once the moderation team has requested the release, you can edit the submission via the "Correct and Submit" button, and then delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good. you found your answer yourself. Unfortunately the model release is also needed for old pictures. In theory only dead people have no rights on their picture anymore, even if they got photographed during their living..

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines