Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property release for watercolours

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm an illustrator and I've just started submitting to Adobe Stock. I've filled  all my watercolor's property release form as both artist and owner, had a witness to sign it and the first batch of images were all accepted. 

For the second batch I've filled the property release exatcly as the frst one, but this time I got a message that "there was a problem with the property release".  I have no idea why, since I've filled it just like the first batch of images.

I've figured out that the second batch of images were in the "Photo"category, instead of "Illustration", so I thought that could be the issue. I've fixed everything, uplodad the property releases again ... and now a few images are under analysis, and some were rejected straight away and  I got a notice-  "please contact us".  Very funny, how do I do this? This is so frustrating.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, if there is a "please contact us" message, I suggest you contact contributor support as said: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines