Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property release required

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Recently I submitted 4 images of cartoon princesses. 3 of them passed the review process successfully.

For one of them, a property release was required.

What kind of property release should I provide? This image is a reference-free cartoon.

Is it looks like some recognizable character?

The big one on the image is a princess that needs the property release and three others don't.

Princesses_release_question.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Hello again, If you will resubmit the work as if it is for the first time - then when you reach the end of the selection of title and descriptive words, you will be asked to select yes or no to the question will someone recognize this work. You will now say yes this time and follow the process by using the property release form Adobe offers. You can download the form, fill it out and upload it to Adobe. Read instructions carefully. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mariakozo, Perhaps something in this one strikes the reviewer as familiar - so to be safe they have asked for a Property Release. It does not mean they think it is not painted by you - they just want to be sure and safe. It is good for your protection too. Resubmit with the release and it should be okay. Nice artwork. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you joanh22203655!

I'm not sure what kind of release I should provide. There are only two kinds of them a model and property releases.

I have none of these things here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, If you will resubmit the work as if it is for the first time - then when you reach the end of the selection of title and descriptive words, you will be asked to select yes or no to the question will someone recognize this work. You will now say yes this time and follow the process by using the property release form Adobe offers. You can download the form, fill it out and upload it to Adobe. Read instructions carefully. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again! I resubmitted the image with a property release. Hope it will work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines