• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSDT templates and mockups selling

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many artits are selling templates and mockupes in psdt format i also worked at this type with help of template submission guide and complete all requirements that need to sell on it but every time i tried to upload in my contributer account was failed please help me how to ulpoad them with also large file size.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to describe the failure in detail. Messages, screen shots etc. Not sure what your screen shot is showing. What do you meaan "also large file size"?

Also, Adobe say "At the moment, we’re sourcing design templates from a small group of artists and agencies — we’re not accepting submissions from individual contributors at this time.". Did you get an invitation from Adobe to submit templates? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not receive any email from adobe regarding templates uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now... You need to describe the failure in detail. Messages, screen shots etc. Not sure what your screen shot is showing. What do you meaan "also large file size"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock allows only 45 MB's vector files to upload if i upload psdt in
zip file it says could not supported file type. Even creators have larger
file size in psdt on stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It sounds as if, because you can't upload PS templates, you are trying all sorts of tricks instead, like putting it in a ZIP.  So I repeat: Adobe say "At the moment, we’re sourcing design templates from a small group of artists and agencies — we’re not accepting submissions from individual contributors at this time."  What makes you feel you can upload templates, given this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it. Itried all ways of uploading like filezilla but failed. Yes i
wanted to become that creator.
Thansk alot dear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For reference, see the Content Requirements section in your Stock Contributor User Guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines