• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Qual seria o problema técnico?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor, alguém saberia apontar qual é o(s) problema(s) técnico(s) desta imagem?

Seria a transparência no fundo branco?

Grato pela atenção!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Focus is not sharp enough 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

There are also artifacts around the cork lid.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Hi @Aray22772038qzfo,

The edge of the bottle is not well defined. I believe you might have overexposed a bit. The cork is showing color noise. This you need to look out for and correct in post processing. Please remember to inspect your file at between 100 and 200% before uploading/

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Apart from the correct and wise answers of the classmates, let me give you another opinion and advice. It is about lighting, when you illuminate glass you must do it by placing spotlights and lights in such a way that the contours of the glass object are defined or use a background that contrasts them enough, when you take a still life photo you should look for the best combination of light, I always say it in a photo, the handling of the camera is 50%, the other 50% is knowing how to use the li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus is not sharp enough 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jill!

I will correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The focus can't be corrected, you'll need to retake the picture. Yes, you can apply sharpening, but that works only if the focus is slightly off, nearly perfect.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are also artifacts around the cork lid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ralph!

I've seen the imperfections, but they're from the cork itself. I will change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Aray22772038qzfo,

The edge of the bottle is not well defined. I believe you might have overexposed a bit. The cork is showing color noise. This you need to look out for and correct in post processing. Please remember to inspect your file at between 100 and 200% before uploading/

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jacquelin!

I will review!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome @Aray22772038qzfo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from the correct and wise answers of the classmates, let me give you another opinion and advice. It is about lighting, when you illuminate glass you must do it by placing spotlights and lights in such a way that the contours of the glass object are defined or use a background that contrasts them enough, when you take a still life photo you should look for the best combination of light, I always say it in a photo, the handling of the camera is 50%, the other 50% is knowing how to use the lights, the lighting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Pepe, I'll still try with natural light and using another resource to give greater contrast and eliminate unwanted glare. But it will be the last attempt, and then I'm going to look for lighting with spotlights. Your observation, however, was very valuable. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you start buying lights, do a little googling on "how to light glass objects for photography". Here's a very short one with great, easy ideas and possibly no new equipment required:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfweiLbEJ24

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not necessary at first to spend on expensive lighting systems, with this simple object one can begin to learn to illuminate without spending a lot, in this way you can test the openings and the focus that you need615MIIx73QL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually made my own desktop lightbox with PVC pipe and plain white paper for the sides and top. Probably cost less than $10 !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Jill_C  only 9 €

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collapsible mesh laundry bag from the Dollar Tree/ 99 cents store makes a good lightbox.  It's dirt cheap, lightweight, portable and multi-purpose.  😄

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a great idea! Collapsible and takes up no space...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Nancy! Very good idea. I was curious to see the finished photo of the lamp. I looked for your profile, but I couldn't find it.

Bye, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not real.  It's only an example of the laundry basket lightbox.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good your scheme for glass photos. Is the light the specific lamp for color photos or is it an LED?
It's similar to the one I have and use to take the photos, except for the light, which I still used natural. I think some reflections on the glass look nice, so I risked keeping them.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Nancy is using standard halogen spotlights, the kind you can get at the hardware store. LED spotlights are less suitable, although I think that in the end there is hardly any difference. The problem is the light temperature and the red vegetables. Halogen spotlights have slightly warmer light, which goes well with red. LED spotlights tend to have colder light, unless the light color has been corrected, which I can't imagine for construction spotlights.

The camera and/or image processing can correct this somewhat, of course, but if you want strong red, you shouldn't use "cold" lights.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Abambo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines