• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality Issue "Not Accepted" how to correct this - can I do correction and reupload this ?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please guide me how to correct this 

Quality Issue 

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, this image doesn't meet our quality standards so we can’t accept it into our collection.

Common issues that can impact the technical quality of images include exposure issues, soft focus, excessive filtering or artifacts/noise. Learn more about our technical requirements here.

To learn more about the type of content we’re looking for, please visit this page.

If you are looking for specific feedback on your image, we recommend you create a post in the critique forum where you can solicit feedback from other Adobe Stock Contributors.

File ID: 531966687

Original name: IMG_7441.jpg

Can i correct and reupload this ? 
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Participant , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

If the reason it was rejected was quality issues, you can correct whatever deficiencies you see and resubmit the corrected image.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Hello,

Besides the quality issues, you would need a model release. Did you upload this? 

Also, the T-shirt should be plain. The design would probably need an IP release as well!

Regarding the quality, you need to fix your colour temperature/white balance. The photo has a magenta cast.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

The shoes may also be an IP issue in the other pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the reason it was rejected was quality issues, you can correct whatever deficiencies you see and resubmit the corrected image.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Besides the quality issues, you would need a model release. Did you upload this? 

Also, the T-shirt should be plain. The design would probably need an IP release as well!

Regarding the quality, you need to fix your colour temperature/white balance. The photo has a magenta cast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shoes may also be an IP issue in the other pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues as I stated in your other post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have all the necessary permissions? Yes you can correct and resubmit your image. But before undertaking this work; ask yourself objectively if the stake is worth the candle. Put yourself in the buyer's shoes too. For my part, I will move on in view of the quantities and quality of the images submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines