Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QUALITY ISSUES AI IMAGES

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been uploading ai images before without any problems and they were all accepted. Moreover, I believe that the details and quality of the previously accepted pictures are less. Even though I spent more time and added more detail to the last images I uploaded, they are rejected due to quality problems.

I am attaching an example of previously accepted (ss_1) and non-accepted (ss_2) examples.

Thank you in advance for your opinions and help.ss_1.jpegss_2.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Both should have been rejected. ss_1 is close, but there are issues with the headdress and jewelery. The rejected image has flyaway hairs, weird earlobes, dust spots on the shoulder pads, and irises that aren't prefectly round or identical to each other. The more experienced moderators are coming down hard on AI generated images. For the rejected image especially, I don't think you put as much time into it as you might think. 🙂

Finally...square images are such a trobe anymore for AI gen. Try dif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Without looking into too much detail, the white balance can be adjusted a bit. The 'photo' is on the cool side, a bit blue, so you could warm it up a bit, and add more contrast; the photo is a bit flat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both should have been rejected. ss_1 is close, but there are issues with the headdress and jewelery. The rejected image has flyaway hairs, weird earlobes, dust spots on the shoulder pads, and irises that aren't prefectly round or identical to each other. The more experienced moderators are coming down hard on AI generated images. For the rejected image especially, I don't think you put as much time into it as you might think. 🙂

Finally...square images are such a trobe anymore for AI gen. Try different ratios. 16:9, 10:8, 5:7, or whatever. Allow room for copy and improved compositions.

ss_1.jpegss_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @daniellei4510  on both images. The first one has drawing errors in the earrings, and the earrings don't match.

The second image has errors on the earrings, eyes and teeth.IMG_0495.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone,

I've been uploading ai images before without any problems and they were all accepted. Moreover, I believe that the details and quality of the previously accepted pictures are less. Even though I spent more time and added more detail to the last images I uploaded, they are rejected due to quality problems.

By @Cloud5FEE

Moderators are getting better at detecting errors and at least some moderators are today rejecting assets that would have been passed half a year ago.

Why? 

• There is now a big database available, Adobe can be more selective.
  • Customers complained and the related costs get higher with the amount of bad assets in the database.
  • Adobe want's to maintain a high standard also with generative AI assets.
  • The customer has a right to get correctly edited assets, with as less errors as possible.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines