• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality Issues with these Photos

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with these photos having "quality" issues could someone let know know what you think. I am thinking it could be white balance but the day was very blue tinged as it was. Any input is appreciated

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These appear to just be thumbnails.  In order for us to adequately review your photo, the full sized image is ideal.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies I have attached them to the other response, Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They all appear to be too blue, too underexposed and blurry, though as @George_F said, it's difficult to know without being examine a full size file.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies I wasn't on my computer that had the proper ones and didn't realize how bad those thumbnails were I will put the proper full size photos now though. Thank youy for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, the biggest issue is the colour temperature/white balance - way too blue. The snow should be white :

DSC_3330temp.jpg

Focus is also an issue - the depth of field is too shallow; only a small part is in focus and the rest of the image is too blurry! You used f 2, therefore a shallow depth of field.

As it stands these images won't pass, and even if the white balance is corrected, you still have focus issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not enough detail in previews to comment.  But they all have white balance problems.  Too much blue, not enough white.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/white-balance.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do look at these rebalanced and let me know what you think 🙂 thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

White balance is still wrong! Exposure could be better as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines