quality problems

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have uploaded a series of photos. The whole series was not accepted due to "quality problems". Please tell me what's wrong with the photos.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool photos!  I like them, but there are definitely some technical flaws that will keep them from getting through.  The depth of field is too shallow, leaving too much of the photos not in focus.  I think the other exposure/lighting could be adjusted, they seemed a bit overexposed and the histogram reflected that.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good concept.  Compare your work with other Stock Inventory in this keyword category to see what gets accepted.

Painting Wood

Read these links for more tips:

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All pictures are overexposed and are lacking contrasts. I do not think, however, that the DOF is a problem.

With the first picture, I have an orientation issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines