• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about account

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a contributor at Adobe Stock and I have a question about my account.
I recently started shooting in the studio with models and I want to upload this photos (with Model Releases).
Since my current account is comprised mainly of landscape photos, should I create a new account for people photos?
If I upload people photos to this account will it affect my sales potential in any way ?
Thanks !

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

There is no reason for you to create a separate account for images that show people. There would be no adverse affect on your account to have multiple subjects. In fact, having a portfolio with diverse subject matter is one of the key components to success. 

Good luck!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no reason for you to create a separate account for images that show people. There would be no adverse affect on your account to have multiple subjects. In fact, having a portfolio with diverse subject matter is one of the key components to success. 

Good luck!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines