• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about edited A.I generated art

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If I were to create something using A.I generated art, then import into photoshop/illustrator and edit the image, e.g. using text or additional shapes & just general changes to the image - does that still come under 'A.I generated art'?

For example if I used the A.I to create a background, then I added some foreground elements etc - would I still need to say this was created by A.I generated art?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

I think to be on the safe side, assume yes. Many people say they can easily recognise AI art, and the AI elements of your work would therefore mean they would recognise your art "as AI". Hence you run the risk of being blocked for failing to declare it as AI. Complaints from customers are the main driver of such policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Yes of course, because it's still fundamentally an AI generated asset. Buyers are getting increasingly frustrated at the amount of Generative AI sets that are not specifically labeled as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think to be on the safe side, assume yes. Many people say they can easily recognise AI art, and the AI elements of your work would therefore mean they would recognise your art "as AI". Hence you run the risk of being blocked for failing to declare it as AI. Complaints from customers are the main driver of such policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I will do thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also would assume as of right now a "yes". But time will tell as previous Users said that this will be changing over time. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, yeah it's definitly a grey area and it's forever changing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course, because it's still fundamentally an AI generated asset. Buyers are getting increasingly frustrated at the amount of Generative AI sets that are not specifically labeled as such.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines