Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question : the reason for rejection

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Moderation team's comment the "interpolation", neither  I can understand it in the photo below, nor the comment "texture destroyed".         

And I was disappointed by the policy of Adobe not to give direct answer to contributer's second question to ask specific explanation.

It will be very helpful to leave many opinions.    

DSC_2662-3-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please post the actual rejection reason, I don't know what you mean 'interpolation' nor 'texture destroyed'.

Did you use the translate function (as in English is not your first language)? 

Was it something like "Artifacts"? (My guess.)

If so, then look carefully at 100%, look for noise details, JPEG artifacts, did you use a high ISO and so on. All of these reasons can give this "Artifacts" rejection reason.

The resolution you have posted is too low to point out such details. (Fault of the forum.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KD Kim,

Interpolation is a process by which one uses computer software to make a smaller picture larger. This usually result in smoother lines then the original since the software would stretch the image and generate pixels to fill in the blanks, hence destroying the natural texture of your image. If you did not stretch your photo, then you might have done a little too much noise reduction, and not enough to restore the sharpness. It might be that your camera is set to take photos in JPG format thus making your photos more vulnerably to pixel damage during noise reduction. 

I would suggest you re-edit the original file and re-submit.

Best wishes

JG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines