• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions from a new contributor

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to Adobe Stock and have a few questions. I'm in the process of uploading my first files, but I know some of them will be rejected, because like an idiot I didn't change the media type to Illustrations. Once they're rejected, will I be able to upload them again and hopefully do it right this time?

Also, if images are rejected for quality issues, am I allowed to reupload after making corrections?

Finally, how long (roughly) is it currently taking for submissions to be reviewed?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi, welcome to Adobe Stock! Your files may not be rejected, they may simply get marked as illustration or could possibly be posted as a photo. If they are rejected for that reason then yes, you can resubmit in the correct category. 

If rejected for quality issues that are clearly identifiable and correctable then yes, that's OK. That should be the exception and not the rule however. Be sure to submit them at their best to begin with. 

We are experiencing delays in moderation right now so the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, welcome to Adobe Stock! Your files may not be rejected, they may simply get marked as illustration or could possibly be posted as a photo. If they are rejected for that reason then yes, you can resubmit in the correct category. 

If rejected for quality issues that are clearly identifiable and correctable then yes, that's OK. That should be the exception and not the rule however. Be sure to submit them at their best to begin with. 

We are experiencing delays in moderation right now so the wait time is longer than normal and could be as long as two weeks. We are sorry for the wait and appreciate your patience.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying, Mat! I've got the media type sorted now, I discovered that while I couldn't edit images in the review queue, I could delete them, so I did that and then reuploaded them with the right info. 

I'll just be patient and wait for the review - times are difficult for everybody at the moment, so delays are to be expected. I'm prepared for some rejections at first, but once my first images have gone through review, I'll get a better idea of what's acceptable at Adobe. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get used to the way things are done here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines