Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Custom" listed in activity page

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

A quick heads up. Soon you will start seeing the word "custom" as a license type in the activity statistics section of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. This sale type is an indication of a custom license from an Enterprise customer.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I had one of these today. Commission was higher than average.

Could you elaborate on what a "custom" license is?

And what an "Enterprise Customer" is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CinBrandon  wrote

And what an "Enterprise Customer" is?

Enterprise Customer -> Customer from a big customer having a lot of seats. Those customers probably license 1000ds of pictures each month to be used by many designers.

Introducing Adobe Stock for Enterprise

"Custom license" is than something that is not available for standard...but gives the customer advanced rights on the image. As an exchange he pays a lot for the package.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would love to know this as well. I got a great one today. The $ we got on these seems to vary a lot so I am curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines