• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"In Review" backlog?

Explorer ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get an indication, globally, on how many contributed images are "In Review" and or in a general way, how much of a backlog there is for images to be reviewed? I have a few that have been out there for a week now, which probably isn't all that long, all considering. I know these are unprecedented times - just looking for a little bit of feedback, or an idication of how long the line is currently. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that it is taking certainly more than a week and often times at least 2  weeks for my images to be reviewed. I Do not know of any way to see how many images are in the que for review 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I asked the same question in the Adobe Stock Discord chat and was told that they have no way to monitor the backlog, as there is a lot of manual work involved with reviews. That, of course, just makes the techy side of me more curious about their process 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines