• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Technical Issues" again ..

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submitted 31 pictures. Refused cause of "technical issues": all of them!

Can one say what's the problem with these pictures?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice photos. I am not sure but I assume the reviewer wants more depth of focus. They are a little blurry around the edges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

…017: Chromatic aberration at the highlights. My personal note: The horses eye could be more appealing: sharpen, lighten up, add contrast.

Abambo_0-1627304666856.png

Abambo_1-1627304684703.png

…premium: the picture is missing overall sharpness. Especially, the eye and the surroundings should be sharp. The eye shows also strange colours. That may be natural, I'm not the expert here. The noise level in the picture is quite high, so I suppose that the sharpness loss is also due to noise reduction.

…697: Looks near to perfect for me. The picture could get a hint of sharpness and a hint of local texture, but nothing dramatic. You could try with minor adjustments and then resubmit.

…4zu3: That was a hard one. You have chromatic aberration in the eye reflection.

Abambo_2-1627305716933.png

I would also add sharpening to the overall picture and make the eye a hint darker.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

very nice pictures love it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines