• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is showing the message "Your account has a validation status issue. You should contact us." When I sign in now. I have submitted a lot more photos recently (I've been feeling really motivated to get to 10,000 uploads on my page and wanted to dive in and crush it)  a lot of which got rejected, which is fine. I'm not upset about that. But I am wondering if all my new uploads caused my account to be shut down. 

Right after I got the email saying I had a validation issue, I got an email saying "As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Spectator . We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community."  (Being blocked makes it hard to be an active member in the community ha ha...)

I have uploaded a lot of stuff in the last few days, (like 2,000 photos a lot), which makes me think I got flagged for too many too quickly. Anyone else have this experience? Help!

(I've emailed adobe, but haven't heard back yet) 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Hi @Hahn-Smith Media,

Just to clarify,  Community Forum badges -- participant, spectator, legend, ACP, etc... have nothing to do with your Stock Contributor account status and vice versa.  The community forums are a separate thing.  BTW, anybody can participate in these user-to-user forums if they follow community guidelines.

With regard to Stock, don't be over zealous.  This is NOT a quantity contest.  Submit only your BEST work. Choose wisely. 

Reviewers have hundreds of images to evaluat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hahn-Smith Media,

Just to clarify,  Community Forum badges -- participant, spectator, legend, ACP, etc... have nothing to do with your Stock Contributor account status and vice versa.  The community forums are a separate thing.  BTW, anybody can participate in these user-to-user forums if they follow community guidelines.

With regard to Stock, don't be over zealous.  This is NOT a quantity contest.  Submit only your BEST work. Choose wisely. 

Reviewers have hundreds of images to evaluate daily.  If you slam the system with too many junky submissions at once, it could be misconstrued by the AI filters as spam or worse, a DoS attack.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotchya. That totally makes sense. Lesson learned! What is a DoS attack?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DoS = Denial-of-Service attack.  It's what hackers do.  Google it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy,

I am also facing the same issue for the last 2 weeks, I sent an email to the adobe stock team but no response till today. I checked my Email SPAM Folder as well but no resolution email till today.

Please check and help me to reactivate my account back.

Thank you

Vikas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, we can't help. We are users and contributors like you. The only thing that we can advise is to contact Adobe contributor support. Contributor support does answer quite fast. Best is to use the formulary to contact Contributor Support. Second best is to use e-mail directly. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

You will need to contact them again. Watch your spam folder. You will get an e-mail back from an adobe.com domain.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ABAMBO,

Thank you very much for your quick advice and support, I sent them an email but no revert/response from Adobe Team and I will try one more request today.

Thank you once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weekend is also weekend for contributor support. Please let them the time to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I've emailed adobe, but haven't heard back yet) 

By @Hahn-Smith Media

Wait a day or two and watch your spam folder! And keep weekends and holidays into account. Adobe employees have also the right for switching off during weekends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines