Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

random technical problems

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,
today they rejected an image that I had already successfully entered. Then removed because I had changed my mind. Remittance, not accepted due to "technical" problems.

how is it possible?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical issues are checked by humans using their judgement. A very large team of humans. In borderline cases it could go either way. If you wish to share the image (ORIGINAL image only please, not a reduced version) we may be able to suggest areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I thought you still had the original. Here is another full rez.

[image: Starter_6217.jpg]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I should be clear, you are not talking to Adobe staff who can look at your account. This is info from volunteers, many of them successful contributors. Adobe will never give more info: it takes them time they could be using to review more pictures.

2. You still have not shared the original - I think maybe you just replied to the email. You have to return to the forum to add a picture, or post a link. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/random-technical-problems/td-p/1265636...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I share the original. thanks for the replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you need to go with my generic answer.

You may try to resubmit after a while. As it passed once, it may well pass again, except if there is really an issue with the picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resubmitting an image does not guarantee that it gets accepted again. Each submission is checked by humans, and their judgement may differ. Also, in the meantime, the criteria for rejecting images may have changed and the vetting may therefore be more stringent. And there is always the possibility that the first moderator did not see the error in your asset.

Anyhow: If you want us to look into your image, you need to post it here, either by attaching it or by embedding it here. Responding by e-mail is not possible for this. As @Test Screen Name said: we are not Adobe here and very few Adobe staff are monitoring this particular forum.

And As a side note: you answered with your second Adobe ID, which gets confusing for us to follow-up who said what… 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines