• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

razone de rechazo tecnicas

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me gustaria conocer las razones tecnicas de rechazo, disculpen solo habia mandado la ID de la foto, aqui estan:

Rana1_ojos_rojos_naturaleza_pura_21-22 PROCESADASRana_ojos_rojos_naturaleza_pura_22 MONTAÑA FUEGO-KATIRA_MG_4613-Editar.jpgVerano_aire_mar_cielo IMG_1381.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

In the first image very little is in sharp focus, and the greens appear over-saturated. I didn't even notice at first that there was a frog in the image; he is swamped by the busy background. A much tighter crop is needed to drawn attention to the tiny frog.

In the second image, nothing is in focus, and the white balance is too blue. The image looks very pixelated when I zoom in even a little bit, so it's either very unfocused or you've uploaded a small resolution version here.

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Hi @cavigu ,

Both files have small amounts of color noise. Both files are out of focus. You need to adjust your f-stop correctly and make sure your subject is at a distance where you can focus on the entire subject. Also when shooting landscape do not try to focus on the far end, you'll end up with the forefront of your shot out of focus.

I suggest you participate in a course or read books about how to take beautiful pictures. There are some tips here that you can benefit from.

Best wishes

Jacqu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first image very little is in sharp focus, and the greens appear over-saturated. I didn't even notice at first that there was a frog in the image; he is swamped by the busy background. A much tighter crop is needed to drawn attention to the tiny frog.

In the second image, nothing is in focus, and the white balance is too blue. The image looks very pixelated when I zoom in even a little bit, so it's either very unfocused or you've uploaded a small resolution version here.

Hope this helps !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por los consejos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cavigu ,

Both files have small amounts of color noise. Both files are out of focus. You need to adjust your f-stop correctly and make sure your subject is at a distance where you can focus on the entire subject. Also when shooting landscape do not try to focus on the far end, you'll end up with the forefront of your shot out of focus.

I suggest you participate in a course or read books about how to take beautiful pictures. There are some tips here that you can benefit from.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines