Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Account closed [Branched & Moved to New Topic.]

Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you should upload images or vectors. I made a lot of effort and prepared and uploaded many vectors. After the pictures were sold, the members who bought it closed my account because they bought the 10 images free campaign. Members who bought it are now using my images without paying royalties. They closed my account because of funny money like 20$. Big company Adobe Stock. Why are you doing the 10 image free campaign if it is forbidden to use it?

[Moderator moved to a new topic.]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User ,

I don't understand what you are saying. Only Adobe can close your account. Your account is closed under two circumstances:

If you request closure or

If you repeatedly violate the Adobe Contributor Policy. Before your files are closed under this circumstance you are warned and you'd be notified of the closure.

No customer can close your account and your files on Adobe are not exclusive. Your files once approved has the potential to sell multiple times at varying cost depending on package. Also on any stock platforms that include exclusivity, you have to request making your files exclusive. I was invited to participate in the Free campaign last year, of which I accepted. My account is still active and had never got closed or gone dormant.

So please explain your allegation clearly that we can understand.

Regards

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what you're saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that members (of some club), perhaps friends of yours or an alias of yourself, opened accounts to deliberately download your images as a free trial, so you got paid by Adobe without Adobe getting any income. If so, they are absolutely right to block your account, how can you complain? Expecially, you seem to complain that Adobe caught this early and closed it down before you made much money. Adobe could take legal action against you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's rude to hijack another user's discussion so this was moved to a new topic.

All this sounds very fishy to me. Adobe wouldn't close your account without proper cause.  In any case, fellow product users can't help you with account matters.  Contact Stock Support below. 

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines