Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Need advice re property release [Branched from 2017 topic]

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I put pictures in AdobeStock, I am an artist and I post my work and drawings and sketches online. The company has written to me that I need to confirm ownership with a property release. There are 18 pictures there. I am going to send more as well. Do I need to issue a property release for each of them? That's a lot)

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every piece of your artwork that you have submitted needs a property release. There is no other way for the Adobe Stock Moderator to know that the art is safe and approved for them to license to Buyers.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is, there is one release for each picture. Got it. But is there an option to send one general release for a batch of pictures at once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if the system permits you to do so. You can try attaching the same release to multiple images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you should include a visual reference to the asset, I fear that you will need to submit one release for each artwork. The system works fine, if you need to submit one release for the hundred pictures of a house or similar. You can try to add a generic reference for all objects. If it gets accepted…

In the case of a refusal, you can paste via Photoshop the visual reference onto your release. This should also be a quick and easy work.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you do need to submit a signed release with each batch of drawings you submit so Adobe knows you are the artist and are giving permission to Adobe and Stock customers to use them for commercial purposes.

Please read the sections in your Stock Contributor User Guide about Copyright and Property Release. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines