• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Problema tecnico con unas cuantas fotografías

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mi tambien me rachazaron unas cuantas.Maceió 2019-11.jpgMaceió 2019-47.jpgMaceió 2019-93.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No se realmente a que se debe, mientras la calidad sea buena, deberían aceptarlas, ya que la fotografía se trata de arte, lo cual permite crear imagenes desde la perspectiva del fotografo. Por cierto, muy lindas tus fotos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not piggy pack your refusals to a different post, but create your own thread, as this will help making clear to whom the response is addressed. I separated the post from the original thread.

Concerning your pictures: do not use artistic filters or convert to black and white. Such pictures limit the commercial appeal for stock and most often lead to a refusal.

As for your colour picture, I think that it is out of focus (looking from my iPad is always a little difficult) and you have sensor dust that needs to be edited out.

8AC51C45-BDAE-4A94-B26A-7517F2BA2E82.jpeg

Your birds picture, besides that it is showing no details on the birds, but washed out grey tones on the tree, contains also these sensor dust marks. I even think that I saw the problem on your first image too.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines