Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-submit of rejected images

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am very new to the Adobe Stock contributor section and uploaded a ton of images in which most were rejected for various issues. The question I have is if an image was rejected because a filter was added to it can I re-submit it if the filter is removed? I am also new to photography as well and I am still learning how to correctly use my camera. I hope someone can answer my question. I have a ton of great photos that I think are awesome but being a newbie to photography I do not have an eye for catching the little problems that are very important to being an accepted image. Also, I was wondering, if I have an image that was accepted can I also submit that image as a vector or would that be a no-no? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Amy

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Hi Amy,

If you are confident the issue that caused the rejection can be corrected by you then yes, you can resubmit the corrected file for review. Generally you will be better off not adding filters or excessive post-processing effects as this type of content will often be rejected. Most designers prefer to add their own special effects to match their project exactly.

If you have already submitted a file for review, please do not submit it again in vector or any other format as this type of upload

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

If you are confident the issue that caused the rejection can be corrected by you then yes, you can resubmit the corrected file for review. Generally you will be better off not adding filters or excessive post-processing effects as this type of content will often be rejected. Most designers prefer to add their own special effects to match their project exactly.

If you have already submitted a file for review, please do not submit it again in vector or any other format as this type of upload is considered image spam and may result in your account being closed.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I'll remember not to add filters or anything too drastic. Would straightening the photo be ok? I also won't do both image and vector. It will be one or the other.

Thanks again.

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, straightening the photo would be OK. Be sure to check out our learn and support pages for additional information on contributing when you have a chance: Stock Contributor Help

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines