• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Why don't my videos sell? [Branched]

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, a few months ago I started uploading my videos to Adobe Sock too, but unlike other sites, where I sell clips daily, I sell very few clips here. I wonder if this is normal or I am wrong about something.
Some of you with more experience could look at my profile and tell me what the reason may be. Thanks in advance.
Luigi

https://stock.adobe.com/it/contributor/209825343/luigi-palumbo-inv?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You hijacked another contributor's discussion which is not a nice thing to do so I branched this to a new topic for you.

I don't know about other Stock Customers but when I need a drone, I commission drone photographers for specific projects such as a real estate property or golf course flyer over.  Unfortunately, that's not something I can get from Stock houses. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the buyers! 

Look what your fellow contributors post. 

What sells in general: people, diverse people, old people, young people, buisnes people, buisness people in causual dress...

What does not sell: dogs, cats, hamsters pets in general. Flowers and other plants, beach, water,...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I did look at your portfolio after my post! Keep uploading. The pademic will be soon finished, and may be, probably, someone will need lovely Italian shots.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, you were very kind ... see you soon
Luigi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LUIGI5E7D ,

These are nice and are likely to get sold. We do make these kind of comparison many times without taking in consideration that each stock platform has its unique category of buyers, display and ways of doing things. What might take off early at one platform might not move very fast at another. Also the volume of similar assets present need to be taken into consideration.

Keep uploading.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LUIGI5E7D,

Have you shared any collections from your Adobe Stock account with your free Adobe Portfolio website yet?  This could be a good tool to help you market and attract more customers.

Sharing Stock Collections on Adobe Portfolio

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036798993-Sharing-Adobe-Stock-Collections-on-Adobe...

And Portfolio ties in with Behance, another popular venue for creative content developers to showcase examples of their best work online.

https://www.behance.net/search/projects/?search=drone&sort=recommended&time=month

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines