• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reason for technical rejection for my first uploaded photo

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am begineer or say learner but aspiring to capture beautiful photos at my leisure.So anyone explain  me with the exact reason for my uploaded photo being rejected.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello @PARTH2710 , the shadows are underexposed and your highlights are overexposed. This causes you to loose details in the bright areas. Next time, expose on the bright clouds. This will cause the rest of your photo to be too dark but, you can lighten these areas with LightRoom. You also need to level the river bank or roof tops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ralph's comments, I would say that there is also chromatic aberration, in particular around the leaves of the palm fronds. I find the composition rather messy; there doesn't seem to be a focal point and nothing for my eye to rest on. I think you could have varied your position and searched for a more pleasing composition. If you're trying to achieve a sunstar, stop down the lens to F16, and position the sun so that it is barely peeking out from behind the edge of a leaf. Try it!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PARTH2710,

Don't point your camera directly at the sun.  That's a good way to blow out your camera's sensor.  And it rarely produces good photographs.  While you're learning, try to keep the sun at your back or above your subject. 

Consider taking some structured classes to learn more about proper photographic technique, lighting, composition, focus, equipment and manual settings.  Then get out and practice, practice, practice what you've learned. 🙂

Look at what other Stock contributors are doing in your category.  Then ask yourself if this image is better than what is already represented in Stock.

Read the links below:

Don't be discouraged.  Stock photography is not easy.  If it was, everyone would be doing it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines