220_F_505308542_oLZ3HGPYV8gel76dSHr5h9mvkIWLRhqD.jpg

Why would these not be accepted?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Reper9979,

Thank you for allowing us to evaluate your photos. However, we cannot effectively do so with the thumbnails. You will need to upload the photos with the resolution you upload to Adobe.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jacquelin indicated the images cannot be properly evaluated in the size you uploaded; however it's easy to see that the 2nd image has numerous IP violations due to the logos displayed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, as well as the original photos, please include the reasons Adobe gave you for rejecting each one (e.g. IP violation, artefacts, technical issue...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask yourself who will buy my photos and what will they use them for?

Compare your work with other Adobe Stock inventory.  How much competition is there in this keyword category? Are your images as good or better than what is already represented? 

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects i.e. brochures, posters, magazines, billboard ads, videos, TV commercials, movies, T-shirts, etc...  Read these links.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no chance to get the second picture through, even if technically correct, because of the multiple logos on the helmet. One fault, that I see on both pictures, is the framing has been done poorly. I also expect tons of artefacts and noise. Look at your picture at 100% and 200% and check according to @Nancy OShea`s links.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys I really didn't think the logos through on that photo. I was just k8nda proud of myself on how well it turned out. Not only did I take the photo but the helmet was given to me by a friend. It was old faded wore out with an old Metallica sticker on the back. So again thanks guys I will think those things through next time. And honestly I can see the point on why the moon wasn't expected quite honestly if I was going to buy that photo I would probably skip it. Thanks guys 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One idea on the helmet: It may work to cover the logos on the helmet and retake the picture, if the covering is identical in color to the helmet and doesn't mess with the shape. I photograph equipment some and have found ways to discretely conceal logos and other labeling. However, a poorly-done covering will probably be rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your input

If you think you have won think again you may have just begun
@joshua Parker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines