• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receive earnings email but dont have access

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple years ago I created an account at adobe and became a stock contributor, then for some reason that I don’t recall I cancelled that account.

I still get emails about my contribution earnings but I do not have access to the panel anymore, when I click the email link it redirects me to the panel but there are no pictures there, I still have the link of my portfolio so I know it exists. Is there anything I can do? I don’t make anything significant per month but given that this has been going for at least 2 years I’m sure there is some worth in there

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

You should contact Contributor Support at Adobe directly; the community members here (who are not employees) are unable to help with this sort of problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Contributor Support at Adobe directly; the community members here (who are not employees) are unable to help with this sort of problem.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines