Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent photo approval

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My last 3 submissions (75 photos over last 3 weeks) have suffered from 100% rejection due to quality issues. However the quality is no different from the 7000 or so images I have on Adobe stock and I have never suffered from 100% rejection before over last 4 years. Ever since the review time extended from about a 1 week to around 4 weeks this seemed to have occured for myself. Anyone else suffered from this? This is 75 images boith myself and Adobe could be benefiting from and there doesnt seem to be any way to contest it directly to Adobe (usually i wouldnt be bothered and just move on if on if a few but not 100%). Typical rejected image attached.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

The asset has severe over exposure in the right corner and shows chromatic aberration in some other places. And that was just jumping into my eyes as I opened the file. 

I would also refuse this on esthetic and commercial appeal reasons. It doesent makes me rent the busines nor does it incite me to hire the agency. The other use, editorial, is quite limited with this, and I can find hundreds of own assets for this, if I am in the editorial business.

And yes, you can't communicate with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The asset has severe over exposure in the right corner and shows chromatic aberration in some other places. And that was just jumping into my eyes as I opened the file. 

I would also refuse this on esthetic and commercial appeal reasons. It doesent makes me rent the busines nor does it incite me to hire the agency. The other use, editorial, is quite limited with this, and I can find hundreds of own assets for this, if I am in the editorial business.

And yes, you can't communicate with Adobe on your refusals. Imagine, everyone of the 500k refusals per week would start a discussion with Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not experiencing a decline in the approval rate. I agree with @Abambo about the technical issues of your attached image and see no commercial appeal.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines