• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RECHAZADA POR PROBLEMAS TECNICOS

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos, soy nueva, quiero entender el porqué de que se rechazaran mis imágenes, si alguien puede dejarme su opinion me ayudaría mucho para aprender y tenerlo en cuenta desde el principio.

MUCHAS GRACIAS

Hello everyone, I am new, I want to understand why my images were rejected, if someone can leave me their opinion it would help me a lot to learn and take it into account from the beginning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

I assume you have model releases.
1. There a composition problems. The model's hair is cropped, and there is a chair blocking him. There is another model behind a chair. Other furniture and a pot plant also make the composition imperfect. Photo shoots need careful planning to avoid such issues. I did not check for camera issues. 
2-3. similar studio issues. 
4. bedding is distracting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Have the images been rejected due to technical problems? I can already say that there are converging lines in three pictures. Photos should also be properly oriented horizontally. You should also make sure that people's eyes are well focused and that the focal length is not too narrow. In one photo the head is cropped. The color profile is wrong. It needs to be converted to sRGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Hi @abqc78,

No trouble, you can leave out the translation as we can use the translation button and sometimes mixed language posts do not translate well if needed. You should, however, always add your rejection reason, as that will let us have some insight in the moderator's thoughts.

3214347: The young man's portrait is not sharp and there is noise in the picture. The composition is not great: you should have taken back the chair in the foreground, you should have got the whole person in the p

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you have model releases.
1. There a composition problems. The model's hair is cropped, and there is a chair blocking him. There is another model behind a chair. Other furniture and a pot plant also make the composition imperfect. Photo shoots need careful planning to avoid such issues. I did not check for camera issues. 
2-3. similar studio issues. 
4. bedding is distracting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta, trabajare para mejorar . Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the images been rejected due to technical problems? I can already say that there are converging lines in three pictures. Photos should also be properly oriented horizontally. You should also make sure that people's eyes are well focused and that the focal length is not too narrow. In one photo the head is cropped. The color profile is wrong. It needs to be converted to sRGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tus observaciones, ahora entiendo mejor el porque me han rechazado las imagenes. Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @abqc78,

No trouble, you can leave out the translation as we can use the translation button and sometimes mixed language posts do not translate well if needed. You should, however, always add your rejection reason, as that will let us have some insight in the moderator's thoughts.

3214347: The young man's portrait is not sharp and there is noise in the picture. The composition is not great: you should have taken back the chair in the foreground, you should have got the whole person in the picture avoiding cutting off the tip of the head. The person in the background should be either part of the setup or not at all in the image. The images on the wall could have been straightened. The image as a whole could need some careful flash lightning and enhanced post-processing. As such, the picture does not look like that of a happy young man working from home, but rather like a snapshot for the private album.

321437: The set-up is a little better, but also here, the models should be crisp sharp. There is background noise and the background also seems to be badly processed, giving that soft glare that many misuse in wedding portraits. Even that the background looks better than before, you need to know that you will need a model release from each of the persons represented in the background pictures. Also, it could be problematic from an IP point of view to have those books like that fully visible in the picture. A real lens out of focus would be great... BTW: Did you appreciate the novel The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair? You should avoid this fake depth of field in pictures for stock. It's never great when the out of focus plane does not correspond to what the optical effect does:

Abambo_0-1620836258366.png

3214384: idem sharpness/background noise etc. In addition, the plant in the foreground is really disturbing.

3214313: The set-up is better, but same critics: Person not sharp enough, noise in the darker areas. If you use the laptop as an accessory, it should give the impression of a working machine. The keyboard, however looks like broken. Also: pay attention to IP problems, like the Nvidia logo and other protected marks.

I suppose, you are aware that you need a model release from both of your models.

All in all, the pictures are a nice try, but you are not paying attention to the details. Also note that with pictures like this, it is critical to have a clear focus point, normally the eyes of the (main) model. Backgrounds should not be disturbing and need to be blurry if they are only decorative. All in all, I think the pictures show to many problems to get addressed in post-production. Get your lightning correct, that reduces noise and helps with sharpness. Do not play with fancy filters but produce crisp sharp pictures (that's the task of the photographer) with pleasant, correctly saturated colours (that's the task of the post-producer).

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta y por el tiempo que te has tomado para explicarme de manera constructiva mis errores , te lo agradezco un monton. trabajare en el detalle y en la tecnica. Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines