• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rechazadas por problemas tecnicos

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**alerta aracnofobia** me gusta sacar fotos de insectos con mi lente macro, el tema de eso es la espontaneidad con la que se sacan las fotos, no puedo pensar en la composcicion o el ruido a la hora de sacar la foto, si sale sale, las siguientes fotos no las concidero mal, pero me las rechazaron, supongo que porque tienen un poco de ruido o un desenfoque extraño producto del lente que uso, pero quiero escuchar sus opiniones, intentar quitarle el ruido con lightroom resulta en una imagen muy lavada, asi que no lo puedo hacer sin arruinar la imagen, ademas algunos insectos tienen una textura extraña que hace inevitable el ruido en su piel

P1420156.JPGP1380741.JPGP1410140.JPGP1410269.JPGP1380214.JPGP1410159.JPGP1410173.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Too dark, too blurry.  Not enough details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too dark, too blurry.  Not enough details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, now I understand, I read other questions about it and I realized that what you are looking for in the stock of photos is that the subject is well focused giving the possibility that the buyer can cut or blur at will, it does not have to be aesthetically beautiful. but if the buyer wants to embellish it to his liking, he can do so.

** if something is misspelled I used the google translate **

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Suzuri5FBC,

Too much of your images are out of focus.  Your edges need to be sharp.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines