• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rechazo de fotos

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Grupo, he subido mis primeras fotos y me las han rechazado todas, me gustaria saber el motivo para no comerter  el mismo error, estas son alguna de ellas. 

Muchismas gracias 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

I will stick with photo 1.

1. The buildings are slanted.

2. The shadows are underexposed.

3. The bird is not focused and should be removed.

view at 400% to see:

4. There are artifacts around all edges and the sky.

5. There is a white circle of an unknown nature above the roof.

6. There is a white halo around the roof.

7. There is posterization, compression spots in the sky.

8. Magenta in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

in #2 nothing is sharply focused, there are many lens spots/sensor spots in the sky and a ghostly repeating person on top of the bluff.

3. leaning verticals, chromatic aberration, and a white balance issue

4. Soft focus, leaning horizon, lens spots in the sky

5. The people and boat are blurry. Vignettes are not allowed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

What reason were you given for the rejection (e.g. Technical Issues, Missing Model Release, IP (Intellectual Property) Violation)?

Without knowing the specific reasons for the rejections, I am going to take a guess that the main reasons were technical.

FWR-6:  Horizon not level which makes your buildings look like they are leaning.  Recognisable people at the bottom of the image would require a model release.  The mural may require a property release.  The bird should also probably be remove

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will stick with photo 1.

1. The buildings are slanted.

2. The shadows are underexposed.

3. The bird is not focused and should be removed.

view at 400% to see:

4. There are artifacts around all edges and the sky.

5. There is a white circle of an unknown nature above the roof.

6. There is a white halo around the roof.

7. There is posterization, compression spots in the sky.

8. Magenta in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your time, Thank you very much for your time, it's the help I needed, I'm new to this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in #2 nothing is sharply focused, there are many lens spots/sensor spots in the sky and a ghostly repeating person on top of the bluff.

3. leaning verticals, chromatic aberration, and a white balance issue

4. Soft focus, leaning horizon, lens spots in the sky

5. The people and boat are blurry. Vignettes are not allowed. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how many things, what a disaster, thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What reason were you given for the rejection (e.g. Technical Issues, Missing Model Release, IP (Intellectual Property) Violation)?

Without knowing the specific reasons for the rejections, I am going to take a guess that the main reasons were technical.

FWR-6:  Horizon not level which makes your buildings look like they are leaning.  Recognisable people at the bottom of the image would require a model release.  The mural may require a property release.  The bird should also probably be removed because it just looks like a black artifact.

FWR-16:  Numerous sensor / dust spots on the image.  The horizon is not level and the shadows could be lightened a bit.

FWR-33:  White balance seems too yellow.  Buildings are not vertical.  Artifacts around the crane and buildings.  Some chromatic aberration.

FWR-19:  Shadows are underexposed.  Rocks aren't in focus.  Horizon not level.  Sensor spots in the sky.

FWR:  Underexposed.  Sensor spots in the sky.  White balance is too blue.  Silhouettes of people in boat are blurry.  Vignetting (probably done with a filter.)

I liked the composition of a lot of your photos, and perhaps they can be useable if you spend some time editing (removing sensor spots, straightening horizons, adjusting light levels, etc.)  Remember that Adobe Stock wants photos that are natural looking, so when doing post processing, avoid using any filters.  The concept is that if you have a natural photo, customers can make their own modifications to suit their project.  If you upload a photo with filters already applied, you are really limiting yourself in sales because fewer customers will be able to use it.

Here are some resources that you may find helpful:

I hope this helps you.  Better luck with your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your time, I will read the resources, it has been of great help to me, greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines