• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rechazo de propiedad intelectual

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola compañeros me gustaria vuestra ayuda para entender el rechazo de esta publicacion, que ha sido aceptada en otras plataformas de stock, gracias

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Hola,

I think the main IP issue is that you have included a shop window and you can see what is inside. I think this in itself will be flagged as an IP issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

It is not the Puma logo, but it is an important iconography of the brand identity. Puma uses this sign as Nike uses its logo on sneakers
Captura de Pantalla 2023-02-25 a la(s) 18.42.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fotoarteco ,

That's a nice portrait. 

There are some amount of noise grain and color fringing that is visible in the hair and on the back of the model. There is what appears to be IP issues in the form of texts on multiple objects.

Please zoom in on the file to between 100 and 300% to see thise issues. 

You will find "What's a Property Release and When You Need It" useful as well as what to look for before submitting your files.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muchas gracias, ya la ampllie cuando fue rechazada y francamente por mas que miraba no conseguia ver ninguna marca legible, pero bueno tenia la curiosidad por si era algo evidente que yo no veia, mil gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some minor quality issues, but I suspect that the moderator took Remate Final as a shop logo. As you say, there is no visual logo somewhere. Maybe that security sign on the wall. The mask may also be a refusal reason. And the girl needs a model release.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gracias por tu contestacion, la modelo se adjunto la autorizacion, no se, sigo sin tenerlo claro pero no importa, supongo que tendria su razon para rechazarla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, at the end of the day, it would have been a refusal because of commercial appeal. I really can't see an application for this image, but buyers may have a different use, so I won't adventure into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome @fotoarteco .

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

I think the main IP issue is that you have included a shop window and you can see what is inside. I think this in itself will be flagged as an IP issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

os agradezco a los tres vuestra ayuda y como conclusion puedo sacar que es un tema que ni siquiera para unos expertos como vosotros esta claro del todoy como en el rechazo no especifica exactamente que vulnera de las normas es dificil en estos casos sacar un aprendizaje claro, mil gracias a los tres

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, we are contributors like you. We learn from our refusals. It may well be that @ricky336 has hit the nail on the head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fotoarteco ,

Your conclusion is incorrect. I was clear in saying there is color fringing and grain noise. I specifically said you need to zoom in at between 100 and 300% to see it. Apparently we're having language barrier or you allow your disappointment to get in the way. The purple and green color on the edge of the model's hair and back should not be there. Also if you take the time to examine the hair you will seed the grainy appearance and that the color is not smooth.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1677207137929.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si 

Hi @fotoarteco ,

Your conclusion is incorrect. I was clear is saying there is color fringing and grain noise. I specifically said you need to zoom in at between 100 and 300% to see it. Apparently we're having language barrier or you allow your disappointment to get in the way. The purple and green color on the edge of the model's hair and back should not be there. Also if you take the time to examine the hair you will seed the grainy appearance and that the color is not smooth.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1677207137929.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Si. Si en eso estoy de acuerdo contigo. .i conclusion se basa en el rechazo por propiedad intelectual que fue el motivo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imagino que las rechazaron porque se ven las zapatillas Puma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show where there are distinctive Puma design markers on the sneakers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not the Puma logo, but it is an important iconography of the brand identity. Puma uses this sign as Nike uses its logo on sneakers
Captura de Pantalla 2023-02-25 a la(s) 18.42.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's OK if that gets PUMA identified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines