• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rechazo por RECHAZO DE PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, agradezco si me pueden ayudar el motivo de rechazo que dice por propiedad intelectual, pero no indentifico ninguno de los citados en sus documentos o por lo menos no los reconozco; esta es una foto tomada por mi persona a mi mascota en una finca publica un dia de paseo, o sea, no lo descubro y tal vez si me indican puedo difuminiar el dato para que no exista este problema, gracias

perro montaña.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No logos or trademarks allowed.  The dog's harness contains a red manufacturer's tag. 

Also, remove data from the dog's ID tag. 

And submit a signed property release to use your dog's likeness commercially.  Nobody knows who the rightful dog owner is except you and your dog.

I'm also seeing some technical issues:  there's a lot of noise in the background.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias 😊

Ing. Carlos Ed.Vizcaíno Guardia,MBA
Enviado desde mi iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ID tag is the IP problem:

Abambo_1-1631398570862.png

Maybe that stylized red button to open the harness is also considered as kind of logo. It would be wise to photoshop that also. The dog is no IP or property problem. Mat Haywards from Adobe confirmed that markers get attention, but that the animal without markers is free to be used. None of my dog pictures has a property release attached.

However, as @Nancy OShea correctly states, the picture is quite noisy. The contrast could also get a boost. And the eye may need to get special sharpening.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines