• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recognizable property release

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, can someone help me to understand how patterns with birds and branches (examples attached) are considered by Adobe to depict recognizable places, buildings, artwork, cars, pets, or other property owned by someone else?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Adobe has no way of knowing who authored the artwork unless you sign and submit a property release, certifying that you are the creator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Just add a property release, saying that you are the creator of the nice patterns. Sometimes, moderators think that the artwork has been done by someone else (it is your creative work, isn't it) and then they will issue a refusal. It's nothing to be upset. Just do the paperwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

This link might be useful:

How to upload a model or property release to the Adobe Stock Contributor portal

You will need a property release rather than a model release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they are just asking for a property release from the artist (who painted or drew the works originally). It's hard to tell anything from thumbnails, there may be details in full resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is probably an authorization to publish by the person who made these drawings. But sometimes the decisions are weird. For my part, I don't try to understand, I move on. That's what I advise you unless it's you who made these drawings. So just attach the authorization. The form can be downloaded here https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/static/releases/model/Releases-en.293128c8f1ff86abb874b5f73b8c50...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I made those drawings that's why I am so surprised. I will take
your advice, thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link might be useful:

How to upload a model or property release to the Adobe Stock Contributor portal

You will need a property release rather than a model release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has no way of knowing who authored the artwork unless you sign and submit a property release, certifying that you are the creator.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

as said Adobe does not know who draw this Art. So if you draw those by yourself it should be no problem to hand in those Releases together with the pictures in a good quality and all will be fine. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing weird. You have to make a legal contract to say you own all the rights to the pictures, and everything in them (nothing copied etc.) A release form is how you do this. This means that Adobe then have the right to sue you if it turns out it was someone else's work - sadly this happens so often that Adobe must protect creators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just add a property release, saying that you are the creator of the nice patterns. Sometimes, moderators think that the artwork has been done by someone else (it is your creative work, isn't it) and then they will issue a refusal. It's nothing to be upset. Just do the paperwork.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines